Thursday 15 January 2015

The Upcoming Animation Movies: Can't wait to watch em all!

Which one are you waiting for? 
 I'm waiting for all of them including the good dinosaur. I've just watched Big hero 6 and it turned out to blow away my mind. I love the graphics and characters. Hiro, Tadashi, Coco and Aunt are my favorite characters... oh, include Baymax... he's so kawaii and his voice is so serene and comforting... right? 
Finding Nemo has been one of my favorites forever and I really love disney and dreamworks animations. I'm also looking forward to watch Kung Fu Panda 3 and Ice Age 5, although IA4 wasn't that of what I expected but you never know what the producers and directors are up to... they are probably gonna snatch the fans off their senses with the new movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment